As a rule of thumb you should use:
For carports, fences and pergolas:
Always combine all GroundPlug® TwisterTM screw pile footings with our post bracket for all the posts of your project.
Like with all other types of footings and foundations, your screw pile needs depends on a number of different parameters of your project. If you are the least uncertain of what screw pile footing dimension to choose or how many you need, just fill out the relevant form below and we will calculate your project free of charge:
To install the M16 screw pile footings you will need an impact wrench with a 24 mm top.
To install GroundPlug® TwisterTM M16 screwpile footings with post bracket:
- Mark where the footing should be with f.x. spray paint
- Place a spade in the ground where you want to post, jerk in back and forth twice to back room for the soil stiffener plate of the bracket
- Screw the GroundPlug® TwisterTM M16 screwpile footing into the ground.
- Slide the bracket over the screwpile (use a hammer to knock it all the way down if needed) and bolt it with washer and bolt
- Not install the post in the bracket and fasten with screws